Step by step instructions on how to enrol at Charterhouse.
Download, complete and sign the Waiting list form and registration form.
Forward the completed, original Waiting list form to the Charterhouse Registrar. Please use following address: THE REGISTRAR . CHARTERHOUSE PRIVATE SCHOOLS: RADIOKOP P.O. BOX 382 , HONEYDEW , 2040
Attach and submit together with your original waiting list and Registration form, a copy of the following documents:
- – A copy of the pupil’s most recent report (PRIMARY SCHOOL ONLY)
- – A recent passport sized photograph
- – A copy of the pupil’s identity document or birth certificate
- – “Road to Health” immunisation card (pre-school only)
- – Transfer card from previous school attended
- – Report of additional specialist intervention.
Please ensure that all information/details are authentic, accurate and correct.
The prospective learner will be placed on the Charterhouse waiting list (if applicable). Charterhouse Private Schools will contact the applicant as soon as a space becomes available.
The applicant (learner) will undergo a basic assessment in the form of a stay for a day.
The applicant (parent/s) will be notified by the Registrar pending a successful application outcome, where upon a NON-refundable registration fee is due.
Deposit of the NON-refundable registration fee secures the learner’s enrolment and registration to Charterhouse Private Schools.
Any queries can be directed to the Registrar, Tel: + 27 (011) 475 – 6809. All information is treated in the strictest of confidence. Charterhouse looks forward to receiving your application.